March 21, 2016
Register for our Kentucky LWV Council, April 8-9 in Hopkinsville using this form and check out our agenda here. Don’t miss this opportunity to set the agenda for the coming year and network with League friends from across the state.
From our 2015 Convention:
March 15, 2016
State League co-presidents Nita Smith and Terry Naydan and board member Cindy Heine joined Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes at a press conference March 14 announcing that Kentucky citizens may now register to vote online. Citizens can go to http://www.GoVoteKY.com to register as a new voter or make changes.
March 14, 2016
The Winter/Spring 2016 Kentucky Voter is packed with good information including:
- a change in judicial races brought about by a recent court ruling,
- a change in the state League’s Candidate Forum/Debate Policy,
- a list of 2016 legislation, supported or opposed by the League
- a Call to the 2016 State Council in Hopkinsville, April 8-9.
- the Nominating Committee Report and
- proposed 2016-17 budgets.
- Download the 2016 Call to Council: Agenda & Registration Form here.